Not Just Collectibles, LLC
Last modified: 2/28/2021
Our Websites are intended for use by users located in the United States only and the laws of the United States shall apply to our collection of information on our Websites and to Company’s use of such information. If you are accessing any of our Websites from outside the United States, please be aware that the laws of the United States and other countries to which your information may be transferred may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country.
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us on any website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Websites.
Children under the Age of 16
Our Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or through any of its features, register on our Websites, make any purchases through our Websites, use any of the interactive features of our Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information, and your purchase history (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you (unless you provide us information on your identity), such as the specifications of the products you are searching for, your location, and such other information you provide to us when you use our interactive chat and product finder features on our Websites.
- About the names of the pages you accessed, the browser and the operating system you used, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of files downloaded, and your IP address.
The following are the ways we collect information from you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Websites. Information collected automatically may include names of the pages accessed, the browser used and the operating system, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of files downloaded, and your IP address, and other information collected through the chat and product finder features on our Websites, cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our service providers, including but not limited to Paypal, Square, Live Chat
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with any of our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and chat history), if you contact us by email or through the online chat feature on our Websites.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on our Websites including through our product finder features.
- Any other personal information you provide to us physically on business cards or other materials.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about details of your visits to our Websites, and information about your computer and internet connection, including but not limited to names of the pages you accessed, the browser and the operating system you used, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of files downloaded, and your IP address.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information (except IP address as such may be considered personal information under certain state laws), but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Such information helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and measure other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information (except IP addresses as such may be considered personal information under certain state laws) automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us, and provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including but not limited to processing your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, and preventing transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience using our Websites and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the applicable law.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile, or send us an email at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including but not limited to Paypal, Square, Live Chat,[who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our general terms and conditions of sale [see our website for details] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- [Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use personal information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the respective Website where you registered and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change the information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect (in the case of a change). We may deny a request for deletion if retaining the information is necessary for us to comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations and our other legal obligations (including the completion of transactions), maintain and enhance our Websites, address security issues, or make use of the information that are compatible with the context you provided it to us.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please refer to our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
Links to Third Party Sites and Social Login
Our Websites may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
Postal Address: Not Just Collectibles, LLC, PO Box 695, Seabeck, WA 98380