Howitzing M-30 (122 mm howitzer wz. 1938) is a Soviet project developed in 1938. The howitzer entered mass production in 1940. It quickly became one of the main divisions of the Red Army during World War II. By 1955, nearly 20,000 units had been produced. In the post-war period, howitzer also gained popularity in many other countries. The Polish army still uses it today under the name 122 mm towed howitzer wz. 1938/1985.
From the world of COBI comes a model that allows you to build the legendary Howubica M-30. The faithfully rendered model is equipped with wheels with real tires. The set includes a sensational figure of a Soviet soldier armed with a PPSz submachine gun. Howitzers M-30 are an excellent gift for all military lovers, both small and large.
- 72 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- Soviet soldier figurine.
Model dimensions (length x high): 12.5 cm (4.92″) x 5 cm (1.97″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 19.5cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.