The Horch 901 was a military off-road car used by the German armed forces from 1937 to 1945. Produced in the thousands, it became a common means of transport in the army. Initially the car was intended for the transport of staff officers. Over time it began to be used as a medic truck for the transport of the wounded, a communications car, a light artillery tractor, and a supply transporter for soldiers.
From the set of 185 COBI building blocks you can build the military passenger-terrain car Horch 901 (Kfz.15). All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not smear or scratch, even during intense play. The design is also remarkable and, in a unique way, reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model surprises with new types of blocks, which are excellent for the construction of cars and facilitate further rework and design of your own creations. A figure of a German driver equipped with binoculars is included with the detailed vehicle. The whole set is topped off by a plate with the name of the vehicle.
The staff car is the ideal accessory for building scenes and historical dioramas reproducing any European front of the Second World War. It will make a great gift regardless of the age of the recipient. It will also please adult collectors and automotive enthusiasts and children. The Horsh 901 is a great start to start your adventure with Polish COBI building blocks.
- 185 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets safety standards for children’s products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Printed blocks do not smear of scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions
- 1 figure
Model dimensions (length x height): 13 cm (5.1″) x 5.5 cm (2.1″)
There are no reviews yet.