The 1938 Mercedes 770 was the successor to the Mercedes 770 produced since 1930. This modernized version was produced between 1938 and 1943. At the time of the start of production it was the most expensive passenger car available in Germany with a price to be provided only upon request. It was the most famous official luxury vehicle of the highest state authorities of the Third Reich during World War II. Only 88 cars of this type were ever produced.
From the set of 250 COBI construction blocks you can build a 1938 Mercedes 770 passenger car. The model includes elements covered with high-quality prints that do not scratch or smear even during intense play. The design uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration in the sensational model scale of 1:35. Movable wheels, openable doors and a trunk are all features of this model. The car surprises with new types of blocks, which are great for building cars and make it easier to further rework and design your own vehicles. A driver figure equipped with a suitcase is also included. The set is topped off with a block with the vehicle name printed on it.
- 250 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meets safety standards for children’s products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- 1:35 scale car model.
- Driver figure.
Model dimensions (length x height): 19 cm (7.5″) x 7 cm (2.8″).
There are no reviews yet.