The iconic FIAT 500, produced from 1957 for the full two decades became a car of the people and motorized Italy. In 1965, Abarth, specializing in improving and supplying sports features to fiat cars, modified the popular 500 by releasing the Abarth 595 version. As a result of the modification, the performance and appearance of the car were significantly improved.
The 1:35 scale model, made up of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully reflects the distinctive shapes of the original Fiat Abarth 595. With 70 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children’s room, but will also contribute to the interest in cars. It will certainly help to develop children’s motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it will be a beautiful model of the vehicle and perhaps the beginning of the future collection.
- 70 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car,
box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm
There are no reviews yet.