The 60cm Karl-Gerät 040 was the heaviest self-propelled mortar used during the Second World War. It was equipped with a huge 60cm gun. The Germans managed to produce only a few of them during the war. Karl Gerät number 6, dubbed “Ziu”, was used to fire at Warsaw during the 1944 Uprising.
The model made of COBI construction blocks has many movable elements such as rotating wheels and working tracks, a movable gun barrel and a loading system. The new release is an improved design and has even more details. The set includes four figures and a dog. They are an officer, service soldier, mechanic and gendarme. The figures received a set of completely new legs with high officer’s boots. The gendarme is equipped with a new accessory depicting the equipment of a German soldier. The whole set is completed by a brick with the name of the mortar “ZIU” printed on it, which is installed on the model. The set also includes a plate with the name of the set.
The Karl-Gerät set will give you many hours of exciting building of this amazing piece of history. The realistic block model is the perfect purchase for an enthusiast of military history and technology. Due to its large size and detail, Karl-Gerät will surely become the pride of many collections and an impressive display model!
- 1,574 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- 4 figures of German soldiers and a dog of the Field Gendarmerie
- A block with the name of the set
There are no reviews yet.