USS Missouri (BB-63) is an American Iowa-class battleship also called “Mighty Mo” or “Big Mo”. It was the last battleship ever built by the United States. On September 2, 1945, the act of surrender of the Empire of Japan was signed, officially ending World War II. The ship took part in the Battle of Iwo Jima and Okinawa and in the Korean War. The USS Missouri was only decommissioned in 1992 and has since been open to the public as a museum ship.
A model made of COBI construction blocks in a scale of 1: 300 is a real challenge for all builders. It consists of 2655 elements and requires several hours of intense and exciting assembly. It is exactly 92 cm (36.2 “) long and 20.5 cm (8”) high. It has movable elements such as artillery turrets and gun barrels, propellers and a rudder. High-quality prints make it possible to capture even more details that make the block-shaped ship look very attractive! Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on detailed illustrations, the construction is simple and does not cause any problems. The set includes a special block display stand with the name of the ship printed on the plate. The ship looks very impressive on it, no one will be unimpressed! The legendary USS Missouri will be a unique decoration of each collection of history, maritime vessels and military enthusiasts. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI.
- 2,655 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Display stand and a plate with the name of the ship
- Scale of the 1: 300 model
Model dimensions (L x H): 92 cm (36.2 “) x 20.5 cm (8”)