The Tirpitz was a German battleship from the Second World War, launched on April 1, 1939. It was the twin ship of the battleship “Bismarck” and the largest unit of the Kriegsmarine from 1941–1944. It reached its combat readiness in September, 1941. It was sunk on November 12, 1944, near the Norwegian Tromsø by the British Air Force.
The collector’s version of the EXECUTIVE EDITION Battleship Tirpitz has been enriched with an exclusive figure of a German radio operator equipped with the famous German encryption machine ENIGMA. The set also includes two black descriptive plates with the name of the ship and basic information about it. The plates are mounted on the block display stand.
The ship model created by the COBI company was produced in a scale of 1: 300. It has nearly 3,000 elements and is 84.5 cm long. Thanks to the use of the latest available elements and advanced construction techniques, the model faithfully reflects the proportions of the historic ship and retains all of its essential elements, including the original, very characteristic camouflage. It has numerous moving parts such as propellers, rudders, rotating towers and gun barrels that can be raised and lowered. The set also includes a very stable and aesthetic black display stand with a plate with the name of the ship printed on it. As it is a large and quite complex model, we recommend it mainly to veteran collectors and older, experienced brick fans. It does not require gluing or painting, because its entire hull and all elements consist of COBI construction blocks.
- 2,960 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Aesthetic display stand for the model
- Two black plates with the name of the ship and data
- Scale 1:300 model
- Exclusive Radio Operator Figure
- Block encryption machine ENIGMA
There are no reviews yet.