The Bell UH-1 Huey® is a multi-role American helicopter that entered service in 1957. It is widely known from the Vietnam War where it served as a transport, air support and medical helicopter. Many types of weapons were mounted on the helicopter including a machine gun on the transport sides, and in the support version 70 mm unguided missile pods and the M134 Minigun rifles. 12 soldiers could board the helicopter.
You can build the extremely popular American Huey helicopter, accurately reproduced in 1:32 scale, from a set of COBI construction blocks. The set was released in the Vietnam War series under the license of the American manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters Bell Helicopter Textron. Measuring 39 cm in length, the model has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear out even during intensive use. The prints are characteristic of the US air cavalry and imitate the details of the equipment. The helicopter is also equipped with rotating blades and sliding doors.
The set includes two figures representing a pilot and a soldier. The set is completed with a brick with the printed name of the set and the Bell logo.
- 656 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 2 crew figures
- A plate with the printed name and the BELL logo
- Moving parts.