Boeing™ 777X™ is a new model of passenger aircraft produced by the American aerospace company Boeing Company.
The licensed model of the Boeing passenger aircraft™ 777X™ has many moving parts such as: open cockpit, where you can put the pilot figurine, rotating wheels that can be pulled out of the chassis, rotating engine components, moving parts of the wings, as well as the open passenger deck, where in the seats in business class, you can put a passenger figure. The set includes Aircrew and passenger figures with hand luggage. It’s the perfect gift for all the youngest fans of construction bricks and aviation, but thanks to faithfully rendered details, it will also delight adult collectors.
- 625 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- pilot and passenger figurine,
- moving components,
- model scale 1:123.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 57 cm (22.44″) x 56.5cm (22.24″) x 16.5 cm (6.5″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 50cm x 6.6cm x 32 cm.
Produced under license from Boeing Management Company.
787, Dreamliner and Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.
There are no reviews yet.