The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress is a four-engined heavy bomber developed in the 1930s for the United States Army Air Corps (USAAC).
The B-17 dropped more bombs than any other U.S. aircraft in World War II. Of approximately 1.5 million tons of bombs dropped on Nazi Germany and its occupied territories by U.S. aircraft, over 640,000 tons were dropped from B-17s.
- 920 high-quality blocks,
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing high quality construction blocks,
- meets or exceeds all safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on figures and icons,
- 1:48 scale.
- Model dimensions (L x W x H): 51 cm / 20″ x 66 cm / 26″ x 13 cm / 5.1″
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 6,6 x 32 cm
There are no reviews yet.