Released under the license of the automotive giant from France, this famous car is a piece of history that you can build piece by piece! The Citroen 15CV SIX was without a doubt the “King of the Roads”! It debuted on the market in 1938. Its production was resumed after the end of WWII. In 1947, the 15CV SIX D model was redesigned with a new engine. By 1954 approximately 44,000 units of the 15CV SIX D had been built.
The Citroen Traction 15CV SIX D has been carefully recreated using COBI construction blocks. The car complements a large collection of historic vehicles in 1:35 scale modeling.
This COBI building blocks model consists of 262 elements and has spinning wheels and an opening door. The set contains only high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense use. The prints give the car an even more historic dimension. The whole thing is completed with a brick with the name of the car and a driver figure.
The set is perfect for the beginning of an adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. It is sure to please history enthusiasts, automotive enthusiasts and thanks to its simple and intuitive instructions, it will be a lot of fun to build.
- 262 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Car model
- 1 figure
- A block with a printed vehicle name
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 17 cm (6.3″) x 6 cm (2.4″) x 6 cm (2.4″)
There are no reviews yet.