De Gaulle’s Horch830BL limited edition is a set carrying a huge dose of history that you will build block by block with us! From the very beginning Horch cars were characterised by high quality, modern technical solutions and great finish.
In 1935 the Horch 830 B with a more powerful engine and Horch830BL in a version with an extended body appeared. The Horch company, like other companies in the 1930s, supplied vehicles for the military. Civilian production was largely for the needs of high-ranking officials. In August 1944 the car fell into the hands of the Allies.
The most famous user of this car became General Charles de Gaulle, the future head of the French government and president. Horch830BL became the General’s favourite car, used on many occasions. In the early 1950s the car was sold. Today it can be seen in the military museum in Dresden.
- 315 high quality components,
- made in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks will not deform or fade during play or under temperature,
- car model,
- 3 figures including Charles De Gaulle and limited edition Philippe Leclerc additional prints and flag numbered plaque with the name of the vehicle,
- paper certificate of authenticity.
Model dimensions (L x H): 16 cm (6.3″) x 6 cm (2.4″)