The Hawker Hurricane Mk I is one of the most popular British WWII fighters. It did very well in action, facing the German Messerschmitts. The small arms were eight 7.7mm Browning machine guns. The model designed by COBI refers to the colors of the Czechoslovakian pilot and fighter ace Josef František flying in the famous 303 Squadron.
The plane, modeled on a scale of 1:32, has a movable propeller and ailerons. Its rotating rubber tire wheels slide out of the undercarriage in the take-off or landing position. The pilot’s cabin can be opened to place at the controls a carefully reproduced figure of the heroic pilot from Squadron 303 (Josef František). The plane has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. Stickers are completely dispensed with in this set. The prints reflect the markings and equipment of the aircraft from the Battle of Britain in 1940.
The set also includes a special stand that enhances the display of the model and a plate with the name of the aircraft.
- 382 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Special display stand
- 1 pilot figure, Josef František
- 1:32 scale
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 29 cm (11.4 “) x 38.5 cm (15.2) x 9.5 cm (3.7”)