The Junkers Ju-52/3m is a German medium size passenger and transport aircraft constructed at the Junkers factory in the 1930s. It was the basic transport aircraft of the German army during World War II. Very common, used in civil and military service in many countries. Here it is used in the painting of the civil Swiss airline JU-AIR, which still operates these machines.
From the world of COBI comes a model of the Junkers Ju 52/3m. The model has many movable elements such as rotating wheels with rubber tyres, movable propellers, ailerons and opening doors. A pilot figure comes with the kit. Thanks to the faithfully reproduced proportions and details of the aircraft, the model will be addition for any collection of history and aviation or It would make great toy for even the youngest aviation enthusiast.
- 542 high quality elements,
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- a figure of a pilot of a Swiss airline.
There are no reviews yet.