The M4 Sherman is a basic American medium tank of World War II. Produced between 1942 and 1945, it quickly became the most recognizable American tank of the war, if not ever. During the war it was dramatically upgraded. The change of 75 mm cannon to 76 mm caliber, new ammunition and the replacement of the engine made Shermans a serious threat to the German Tigers and Panthers. A total of about 49,000 units of all versions of the Sherman tank were produced. The vehicle was used by armies of the United States, Great Britain, Poland, France and the USSR. The Sherman enjoyed the reputation of a reliable, easy-to-manufacture and well-armed tank.
The miniature COBI construction block vehicle was produced on a whole new scale of 1:48. It is easy to build, ideal for the beginning of an adventure with COBI building blocks. It has a moving gun, a rotating turret and working crawler traction. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not smudge or scratch during intense fun. And the design, which in a unique way reflects the original shapes of its historical original, is a great balance of photo-realism and small scale. The M4 Sherman is a great toy, but also a unique piece of any military and armored weapons fan’s collection.
- 300 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for children’s products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not smudge and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 12.5 cm (5″) x 6 cm (2.4″) x 8.5 cm (3.3″)