The M4A3E8 Sherman was an American tank from the end of the Second World War. The end of the conflict in Europe did not end the service of this model, however. In the following years, Shermans joined the US armored forces during the Korean War (1950-53). It was commonly known as “Easy-Eight” or “E8”. It was a faster, slightly better armored version of the M4 Sherman. It was also equipped with an improved 76mm gun and a new chassis with the HVSS spring system.
A miniature M4A3E8 Sherman vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in the 1:48 scale of models. The new olive color is noteworthy. The tank is easy to build and it is perfect for the beginning of the adventure with Polish COBI building blocks. It has a movable cannon, a rotating turret and a working caterpillar traction. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intensive use. The advantage is the design that uniquely reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration.
The model of the Sherman E8 tank perfectly complements our collection of miniature tanks made in 1:48 scale. Thanks to our small series, your collection will fit anywhere! Our tanks are perfect for mature enthusiasts of military technology and everyone, regardless of age, who loves history and block construction!
- 320 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1:48 scale
Model dimensions (L x W): 17 cm (6.7 “) x 8 cm (3.1)
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm
There are no reviews yet.