The BF 110D was a very popular twin-engine fighter-bomber aircraft of German construction from the Second World War. Produced between 1938 and 1945 it had several versions. Starting with the B version, it was equipped as standard with 4 MG 17 and 2 x MG FF 20mm rifles mounted on the front of the nose and a single MG 15 mounted on a movable station at the end of the fuselage and operated by a radio operator. It was successfully used during the September and French campaigns. The 110 later took over the role of a bomber.
The COBI building block model has many moving elements like the rotating wheels with rubber tires, movable propellers and flaps. In the cabin we put two full-size figures of pilots. The brick model was produced with beautiful pad-printed markings, which it used during operation in the Mediterranean Greek campaign. The COBI blocks are covered with high-quality prints that do not scratch or fade, even during heavy use. It’s a great model for all aviation enthusiasts. Thanks to the faithfully rendered proportions and details of the aircraft, the model will be perfect as an addition to any collection of young or adult collectors passionate about history and aviation. The whole set is complemented by an elegant block display stand and a plate with the model name.
- 442 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meets safety standards for children’s products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- The blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
- 100% prints, no stickers.
- Two figures depicting a German pilot and paratrooper.
- A plate with the name of the aircraft.
There are no reviews yet.