The Mikoyan MiG-15 (Russian: МиГ-15) was the first mass-produced Soviet jet fighter. It was designated in the NATO code as “Fagot”. The production of jet-propelled fighters was a major qualitative leap in the military industry of the USSR. Soon the MIG-15 became an export hit and was used by the Warsaw Pact countries, as well as Asian and African countries. Machines of this type took part in many conflicts; they gained the most fame during the Korean War, fighting in the sky with the American counterpart North American F-86 “Saber”.
The MIG-15 model in Soviet colors was designed in a scale of 1:32 and consists of 504 high-quality COBI elements. All markings and inscriptions on the model are prints that do not rub off during play. The set has movable elements such as wheels and an opening cabin, in which you can place a detailed pilot figure. The set includes a display stand with a plate with the name of the set and the symbol of nationality. Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations, the construction is simple. The plane is a must for all fans of aviation, military and military technology. It is also a perfect complement to the Armed Forces, Cold War and Korean War collections.
In this series, we also released the MIG-15 fighter in the Czechoslovak S-102 and Polish LIM-1 versions. The set was entirely manufactured in Poland in the European Union.
- 504 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Block display stand
- Pilot figure