The model of the modern front-line fighter was prepared in cooperation with the Polish Army Museum and shows a specimen on display in Warsaw. It is the MiG-29G in the combat version A, which was produced in 1988. It was transferred to the Museum from the 41st tactical aviation squadron from Malbork. The plane originally served in the German Air Force and only in 2005 was entered into service in Poland.
The COBI MIG-29 FULCRUM was designed in a scale of 1:48 and consists of 600 high-quality elements. All markings and inscriptions on the model are printed in accordance with the markings of the museum exhibit. The set has movable elements such as: wheels, ailerons and an opening cabin, in which you can place a simplified pilot figure consisting of a helmet, head and micro body. The set includes a display stand and a plate with the name of the plane printed on it and a white and red checkerboard.
Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations the construction is simple. The plane is a must for all fans of aviation, military and military technology.
The set was entirely manufactured in Poland in the European Union. This is another model of the plane in Polish colors, released as part of the growing Armed Forces collection! MIG-29 planes officially still serve in the Polish Air Force!
- 600 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Polish markings
- Block display stand,
- A plate with the name of the set
Model dimensions (L x H): 34 cm (13.4 “) x 9.5 cm (3.7”)
There are no reviews yet.