The Dassault Mirage IIIC is a single-seater fighter aircraft manufactured by Dassault Aviation in France. It is a single-engine delta low-wing jet plane with an all-metal structure. Production of the aircraft reached approx. 870 units in various development versions between the years of 1956 and 1982. The fighters went into service in the armed forces of many countries around the world. It was produced under license in Belgium, Switzerland and Australia. Israel and South Africa made profound modifications, creating their own development versions of this fighter.
Armed Forces is a series that includes perfectly reproduced models of military vehicles currently used in the world. There are armored cars, transporters, tanks, helicopters and airplanes of the current generation here. We released the Mirage IIIC model in 1:48 scale under the original license from Dassault Aviation. It was developed entirely from COBI building blocks and is intended for both play and display. The design of the aircraft has been improved in relation to the previously released Mirage 2000. Due to the detailed reproduction of even the smallest details, it will be a great decoration for any collection of military enthusiasts and modern military aviation. Only high-quality, durable prints were used in the model. The plane has many movable elements such as wheels that can be retracted, wing ailerons, an opening pilot’s cockpit and weapons.
The set includes a special pilot body that can be placed in the cockpit. The set also includes a special block display stand with a plate with the name of the aircraft.
- 444 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Special pilot body that can be placed inside the cockpit
- Display stand with the model name
- Original license of Dassault Aviation
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 29 cm (17.5 “) x 6.9 cm (2.7”) x 12 cm (4.7 “)
There are no reviews yet.