The Morane-Saulnier MS.406 was an excellent French fighter aircraft designed in 1938. It was a single-seat, low-wing aircraft with a modern design and exceptional performance. In 1940 the MS.406 was the backbone of French aviation. Polish pilots also flew them as part of the Polish aviation established in France in 1940. Before the outbreak of the war Poland also ordered aircraft of this type. Unfortunately they were not delivered in time. The plane was deployed by many militaries and was used by both Allied and the Axis Powers. It was used last in 1959 by neutral Switzerland.
Use 317 COBI building blocks to build a French fighter plane from the Second World War, perfectly reproduced in a 1:32 scale model! This beautiful historical model has been designed with extreme attention to detail. The blocks are covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense use. The markings of the set #5724 MS.406 refers to Polish pilots from France. Additional features of the model include a rotating propeller, an opening cabin in which you can place the pilot with an oxygen mask and a retractable landing gear and movable ailerons. The stand included in the set allows for an attractive display of the model. The whole thing is completed with a plate with the name of the set.
This beautiful plane with display stand is a perfect gift idea for fans of aviation, history and technology. It will certainly satisfy even picky collectors and young people fascinated by blocks. Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
- 317 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade while playing or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- One pilot figure
- A block stand for a plane
- A brick with the name of the set
There are no reviews yet.