The Panzer III was a basic German medium tank from World War II. Produced between 1937 and 1943, it was the most commonly produced German model. Over the years the caliber of the gun had been changed many times, starting from 37 mm to 75 mm. Ausf. version E was characterized by 30 mm of armor on the front. The short-barreled cannon proved insufficient and the vehicle was equipped with a 50 mm KwK 38 L/42 long-barreled cannon.
The miniature COBI construction block Panzer III 2707 vehicle was produced on a whole new scale of 1:48. It is easy to build, ideal for the beginning of the adventure with Polish COBI building blocks. It has a moving gun, a rotating turret and working crawler traction. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not scratch or smear even during intense fun. The high point is the design, which in a unique way reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The Panzer III is a great toy, but also a unique part of any military and armored fan’s collection.
- 290 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- The pads meet the safety standards for children’s products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 13 cm (5.1″) x 6 cm (2.4″) x 6 cm (2.4″).
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm.
There are no reviews yet.