Panzerkampfwagen III German medium tank from World War II. It was developed to serve in the army of the Third Reich. Between 1937 and 1943, many versions of the tank were created. The successful chassis served as a base for the production of other military vehicles. It was a very successful construction, used until the very end of the war. The crew had five people. The tank participated in campaigns on all European fronts and in North Africa.
This model from the world of COBI comes with many moving parts such as: opening hatches, movable barrel gun & rotating wheels and tracks. Service flaps can be lifted to see the engine mounted inside the vehicle. The advantage of the set is also a very solid design, which faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical original. The model is great for young history enthusiasts and armoured weapons, but it can also be a unique part of any collection of adult military fans. Includes a german tanker figure with accessories: p08 Parabellum personal pistol and binoculars. In addition, in the box you can find a special card with vehicle statistics, which can be used in the Strategic Battle Game. Its rules are made available free of charge on the website: www.cobigames.com
- 470 high quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- the printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- german tanker figurine with accessories,
- card with vehicle statistics for historical battle game.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 19 cm (7.5″) x 10.5 cm (4.1″) x 9.5 cm (3.7).