A German lightweight semi-tracked armoured transporter used during World War II by the German army and some allies. It was built from The Sd.Kfz. 250/3 version is a command vehicle equipped with a radio station and a frame antenna.
From the world of COBI comes a model containing as many as 426 blocks that allow you to build the half-tracked armoured command vehicle Sd.Kfz. Kfz. 250/3 commonly called “Gryf”. The model comes with printed blocks. The prints perfectly imitate elements of the vehicle’s equipment, details and signs from the war period. The set includes a figure of a German soldier in a tropical DAK uniform. The interior of the vehicle includes pads with printed communication equipment and a machine gun. Thoughtful construction, movable elements and working caterpillars ensure full playability as well as being a faithful model to the real vehicle
The griffin as well as being an amazing set can also be used to play the COBI Battle Game Strategy Session. The set a playing card together with vehicle statistics that allow you to play.
This amazing block set from COBI not only makes a fantastic model to build and put on show but would be a perfect toy for any child who likes construction blocks or military history.
- 426 high quality elements,
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- soldier figure
- moving parts.
Model dimensions (L x W): 18 cm / 7.09″; 8 cm / 3.15″.
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 40cm x 6cm x 30.5 cm.