The set was developed under license from Relic Entertainment, the studio that created the sensational strategic game Company of Heroes 3, which is set in the reality of the Second World War. Take the atmosphere of the game into the real world with licensed sets of COBI building blocks!
The M4 Sherman was the main American medium tank produced during World War II. It was used by, among others, the USA, Great Britain, Poland, the Soviet Union and Canada. Due to it being armed with a 75mm M3 gun and its reliability, excellent design and low cost of production, the Sherman was effective on all fronts of World War II. In Company of Heroes 3, it faces, among others, the Panzer IV, which we also released as part of this collection!
The block-based Sherman has been carefully designed in a 1:35 scale using 615 elements. The tank features working tracks, rotating turret, movable barrel, opening hatch and a service hatch with a block-built engine underneath. The set includes a figure of an American tanker with a headphone and a M3 sub-machine “grease gun”. The bricks feature high-quality prints that mirror the tank’s markings and details as well as the details of the tank commander’s uniform.
The set has been developed with attention to detail and is also a great addition to the popular Historical Collection series! Fans of history, bricks and virtual entertainment will absolutely find something for themselves here!
- 615 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- A block model of the tank
- 1 figure with accessories
- Additional accessories
- 1:35 scale
- Set under the original license of Company of Heroes 3
- Blocks for adults that children can also play with
Model dimensions (L x W x H) 170 mm x 80 mm x 115 mm