T-34-85 is a Soviet medium tank produced between 1941 and 1958. During World War II it was the basic vehicle of Soviet armored forces. Due to its extremely simple construction it was very easy to manufacture, use and repair. Many historians recognize that the T-34-85 tank contributed greatly to the victory of the Allied countries in World War II. The vehicle was used by dozens of countries for many years after the end of the war.
The miniature vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in a completely new 1:48 scale. It is easy to build, ideal for the beginning of the adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. It has a movable cannon, rotating turret and working treads. All graphic details are high quality prints, which do not wear off even during intense play. What’s so unique about the COBI T-34-85 is its construction, which in a unique way reflects the original shapes of its historical prototype. The T-34-85 tank model will work perfectly as a toy, but also a unique addition to the collection of any military or armored weapons fan.
- 273 high quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The pads meet the safety standards for children’s products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings and color coding
Dimensions of model (L x W x H): 16 cm (6.3″) x 6 cm (2.4″) x 6 cm (2.4″).
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm.