Trabant is a brand of passenger cars produced in the GDR in the VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke in Zwickau. The 601 debuted on the market in 1964 and was produced until 1990. Trabant cars have some technically interesting solutions. These were made in plastic body called duroplast. It was characterized by an aluminum-like melting point and increased the resistance of the car to corrosion and crushing.
In the version for the fire brigade, trabant received a distinctive red painting FEUERWEHR. On the roof there is a flashing beacon. The car developed a dizzying speed exceeding slightly more than 100 km/h.
Trabant deserved to be called an iconic car from the German Democratic Republic. To this day, it remains a recognizable and insanely popular classic among automotive enthusiasts. He also permanently entered mass culture.
This 1:35 licensed scale model, made up of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully captures the distinctive shapes of the original Trabant 601. With 77 brick modifications of the vehicle are possible. In this model we use printed patterns rather than stickers. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
For young or adult fans of COBI and brick building this model will add to any collection or play room.
- 77 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition, meet safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Dimensions of the model (length x Width x high):10 cm (3.9″) x 5 cm (2″) x 4.5 cm (2.8″).
Dimensions of the box (length x Width x height): 17 x 4.5 x 14 cm “.
There are no reviews yet.