This new German U-47 Submarine construction block model from COBI has been faithfully reproduced in 1:144 scale. The limited limited set consists of 466 blocks and includes a marine engine placed on a stand with an engraved signature as a bonus. The perfectly reproduced U-47 model measures 46 cm in length. All details and graphic elements are permanent pad-prints. The U-47 model can be beautifully displayed on the aesthetic brick base attached to the set. It includes a laser-engraved individual set number as well as the name and scale of the ship. The set is completed with a numbered certificate with the handwritten signature of the President of COBI.
The ship will be an ideal gift for all lovers of history, naval military and marine. Build a story with us, block by block!
The U-47 was the most effective German Kriegsmarine ocean submarine during the Second World War. It entered service in 1938. The ship became famous for her daring attack on the British Navy base, during which she sank the battleship HMS Royal Oak. During their service, the U-47 crew sank a total of 32 vessels with a total tonnage of 202,514 tons. The ship went missing in the Atlantic in March 1941, symbolically ending the period of success of German submarines. The U-47 was a medium-sized vessel intended for long-term patrols in the waters of the oceans. It had 857 tons of displacement when submerged. On the surface, its range was 6,500 nautical miles, which it could cover at a speed of 12 knots. The safe immersion depth was 220 meters. It was sailing under the water at a maximum speed of 8 knots. It was armed with 14 torpedoes that could be fired from 5 tubes. The crew consisted of 44 sailors and officers.
- 466 high-quality blocks,
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of creating quality construction blocks,
- meets all safety standards for products for children,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons,
- display stand with the name of the ship,
- 1:144 scale,
- block engine on an engraved stand,
- a numbered, laser-engraved plate with the name of the ship,
- a numbered, paper certificate signed by the President of the COBI company.
There are no reviews yet.