The Vickers Mk. E Type B is a light tank designed and manufactured in the interwar period in the UK. Immediately after the Renault tank, the FT-17 was the most common vehicle of its kind, which was exported to many countries, including Poland, Finland, China, the USSR, Bulgaria and others. Its design was the basis for the creation of, among others, the T-26 and 7TP tanks.
From the world of COBI comes the fantastic model of The Vickers Mk. E Type B model. It is a faithfully rendered vehicle from World War II. Many moving elements such as the tank tower, rotating wheels and tracks, and open hatches allow you to have fun for all even the youngest military enthusiasts. The engine of the vehicle was also incldued, which can be seen opening the rear service flap. All adult fans of history and armoured weapons will certainly be happy to decorate their collection with this model. A british soldier with binoculars is also available. In the box you can also find a special card with vehicle statistics, which is intended for the Historical Battle Game, for which the rules manual can be downloaded for free from the www.cobigames.com
- 382 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- figurine of a British soldier with binoculars,
- card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 16.5 cm (6.49″) x 9 cm (3.54″) x 8.5 cm.
There are no reviews yet.