On August 1944, Warsaw fought against occupied forces. The 63-day uprising was organized by the National Army as part of the “Storm” campaign. The set includes three figurines depicting the heroic participants of this campaign.
The figures feature highly detailed prints, among which we will certainly notice an eagle and white red flags on the cap and arm of the insurgents. The whole set is complemented by three stands for setting figurines, a Garand rifle, a submachine gun, a revolver, an F1 grenade and blocks with elements of the environment that can be used for the fun and construction of the diorama.
With a variety of specialized figurine sets, you’ll quickly build your brick army! By purchasing this set several times, you will easily recreate the famous and spectacular actions of the Polish Underground State in the territories of occupied Poland and the fight of heroic insurgents.
These are great ideas for building scenes and historical dioramas. It is also an ideal theme during the COBI Strategy Battle Game session.
- 26 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- 3 figurines with accessories.
Box dimensions (length x Width x high): 13 x 3.7 x 10.5 cm.